Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Guess my heart has a mind of its own ...


How do songs written in another lifetime still hold so true ... and what never ceases to amaze me is that the exact song to match your mood comes along at the very right moment ... echoes exactly what's on your mind and in your heart ... have you ever felt the same way? ... for me, many a times ... countless ... as if the singer/songwriter could predict my mood at that moment for me ... one such song is this one here ... coz i knew for a very very long time that "my heart has a mind of its own ..."

Listen to it and i'm sure you will love it as well especially if you have a 'someone special' you can't forget ...


Click here & Listen to my Mood song ...

I told this heart of mine our love could never be,
But then I hear your voice, and something stirs inside of me
Somehow I can't dismiss the memory of your kiss,
Guess my heart has a mind of its own 

 No matter what I do, no matter what I say
No matter how I try, I just can't turn the other way
When I'm with someone new, I always think of you,
Guess my heart has a mind of its own 
You're not in love with me, so why can't I forget?
I'm just your "used-to-be"; it's wrong, and yet...
I know forgetting you would be a hopeless thing,
For I'm a puppet and I just can't seem to break the string
I say "I'll let you go," but then my heart says "no"
Guess my heart has a mine of its own 
Guess my heart has a mind of its own



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have just go through your link but song is not there. please update the link. Thank you.


ICSE Admission Mumbai | Mumbai schools