Tuesday, May 24, 2011

~New Beginnings~


Written on Friday, October 1, 2010 at 1:31am ... a turning point in my life ... had to include this in my blog ... after all this is what got me back on my feet again ... and i'll never forget this time in my life ... 


Life is great . . . . . . . . . .
Melodious music of late !!!

"Thanks Chait for a fun evening "
Hit it off with a new friend, hope its a great beginning . .

A Scrabble partner who's beating me hollow
Don't worry, it'll be my turn tomorrow :)

Driving lessons on the ground -
No stopping me, i'll soon be zipping around

Does that stop me from flying in air?
I'm all set to take off, i'm all set to dare ...

I think my 'self' .... again i've found
Now i know, i'm gonna break new ground !!!

Reconnecting with schoolmates...we lost touch - why ?
Talk to them now as if the years have never passed by

Colleagues - friends - frenemies, with memories so fond
Hope we always share a very strong bond

How can i forget - my whole new world
Facebook, you are No.1 -   Lo! behold !!

New opportunities, new ventures .. .. ..
Hope its gonna be a really bright future

Whats the only other thing i love - that's missing?
DANCE, my salsa sessions - i'll soon be swaying!

This is what i was, am gonna be again
No looking back, no no no - no refrain!

Hey, what happened ... you may ask?
Did i finally take myself to task ??

Oh, it was all such a magical night ...
Just the feeling of being held so tight ...
At the end of the tunnel, i could only see LIGHT
My guardian angel, always shine so bright :) 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post. I just read it. I think people should go through it. i appreciate your work. Thank you for sharing such a nice information.


ICSE Admission Mumbai | Mumbai schools

Urmi Pakalpati said...

Tnx for your generous comments ... Jus something I wrote from the heart! @Education :)

Urmi Pakalpati said...

Tnx for your generous comments ... Jus something I wrote from the heart! @Education :)